A lovely detached lodge with a lovely sunny lounge with gas fire, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms located on the edge of the little rural village of Llanengan on the Llyn Peninsula, about one mile from Abersoch, famous for its wonderful beaches and watersports facilities, and just a few minutes walks from the Llyn Coastal Path.
6 guests - 3 bedrooms - 5 beds - 1.5 bathrooms
Orchard Cottage is next door & booked together, theses could sleep 16 guests.
Surprisingly spacious and well-presented this lovely lodge offers homely comfortable accommodation, and as it is all on the ground floor, makes it particularly friendly for anyone who may find getting around or stairs a little tricky.
Light, bright, and decorated in a lovely modern and seaside style, this delightful lodge offers open plan living accommodation with a comfy sitting area, a well-equipped kitchen area, and a dining area to enjoy meals together and patio doors open to the decked veranda.
There are three comfortable bedrooms, a family bathroom, and the addition of a cloakroom.
After a day on the beach or exploring the countryside, return to your holiday accommodation and sit out and enjoy alfresco dining.
The large decked veranda provides an ideal spot to sit and relax on a warm summer's evening with a glass of wine or stargaze into the clear night skies, before taking a relaxing dip in your own private hot tub.
The Orchard Lodge nestles amongst some well-established trees and enjoys an enclosed garden with pretty white fencing and separate parking.
- All ground floor
- Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x 2’ 6” twin
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, and WC
- Basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area, and sitting area (seats 4) with gas fire.
- Electric heaters with gas fire
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games, and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach and hot tub towels
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off-road parking for 2 cars and parking for boat trailers
- Private enclosed garden with decked veranda, hot tub, furniture, and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome, please bring your own dog beds, blankets, and towels
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, restaurants and beach 1 mile, pub 5 mins walk