This beautifully appointed detached barn conversion, with 5 bedrooms and suitable for 11 guests is located in the grounds of NightSky Glamping, complete with a herd of alpacas and surrounded by lovely countryside. This stunning property is perfect for friends and family holidays and is the ideal base for exploring the area.
11 guests - 5 bedrooms - 8 beds - 4 bathrooms
It rests on the outskirts of the picturesque hamlet of Llangian, less than two miles from the seaside village of Abersoch with its wonderful sandy beaches.
Horseshoe Cottage is finished to a high standard throughout with many fine quality features including light oak woodwork, ledge and brace doors and engineered oak flooring.
The sense of space is immediately apparent when you enter the beautiful open-plan living accommodation with double height ceiling and stylish lighting.
Sit and relax and watch your favourite family movie and on those chillier evenings, the warming wood burner is a great addition.
The kitchen area is well-equipped and has granite worktops and an island unit, the chef in the family will just love it!
And the dining area provides a comfortable and relaxed informal setting to enjoy a family meal.
The cottage has five bedrooms, two benefits from en-suite facilities, whilst the remaining three are serviced by a master bathroom and a shower room.
If that’s not enough, outside is a lovely lawned garden area with lovely countryside scenery and a large decked area provides seating where you can sit and enjoy a drink and dine alfresco, and for the ultimate indulgence the hot tub is the perfect place to relax and unwind, or perhaps stargaze into the unspoilt night sky, reminisce and re-live memories of the day's events.
And for something completely different the owners have a small herd of alpacas and will be happy to arrange some alpaca trekking for a separate charge during your stay, the children will love it!
The hamlet of Llangian is nestled at the foot of a steep hill below Mynytho, about a mile from the beach at Porth Neigwl (Hell's Mouth).
The popular tourist resort of Abersoch is less than two miles away, yet Llangian retains its peaceful atmosphere.
With Abersoch being so close, you are ideally situated to enjoy the Llyn Peninsula's miles of scenic coastline, excellent cycling and walks from the door.
There is sea and coarse fishing with boat trips to Bardsey Island and day trips into Snowdonia National Park.
Just six miles away is the market town of Pwllheli, which offers more shops, pubs, restaurants, a marina and two beaches.
Also within easy reach is the town of Criccieth with its castle and beach and beyond that the famous Portmeirion village and gardens which are well worth a visit, along with the numerous delights of the Snowdonia National Park which can all be easily reached.
Horseshoe Cottage provides the perfect base for a family holiday or short break all-year-round.
- Five bedrooms: 1 x family room with a double and single bed and en-suite shower room with shower, basin and WC
- 2 x ground floor doubles, 1 x ground floor twin with an en-suite shower room with shower, basin and WC
- 1 x ground floor bunk room
- Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area (seats 8 plus 2 on beanbags) with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating and woodburning stove
- Electric double oven/grill and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer
- 6 x Smart TV's with Freeview, DVD player, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVD's
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach and hot tub towels
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Parking for 4 cars
- Private and enclosed garden with lawn area, decking with furniture and hot tub
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome, not in bedrooms (please bring own dog beds, blankets and towels)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, restaurants and beach 2 miles, pub 20 mins walk
Prices & Availability