Owl Cottage is near to our 16th-century farmhouse in an idyllic peaceful location. It has a combination oven/microwave, hob, fridge with freezer, constant boiling water tap, granite worktops and all small appliances. It has a TV, log burner, bed settee and hot tub. There is an upstairs bedroom and en-suite shower room. The hot tub is in a private walled patio area. It is adjacent to open countryside. DOG-FRIENDLY with own dedicated walking area.
2 guests - 2 beds - 1 bedroom - 1 bathroom
This lovely detached barn conversion is located in the grounds of the owner's own 16th century home, complete with their herd of Alpacas and surrounded by lovely countryside.
It rests on the outskirts of the picturesque hamlet of Llangian, less than two miles from the seaside village of Abersoch with its wonderful sandy beaches. Beautifully renovated to a high standard, this stunning cottage provides a relaxing and perfect getaway for a couple or even two friends.
The cottage is open-plan downstairs with a modern well-appointed kitchen area with granite worktops and integrated appliances, there is a cosy dining area, ideal for that romantic candle-lit supper, and the sitting area boasts a comfy sofa, Smart TV and a warming woodburning stove, lovely for an evening snuggled up in front of the fire. The sofa doubles up as a comfy bed, offering flexible sleeping arrangements. Upstairs is a light and inviting double bedroom and a modern shower room completes this perfect little place.
Outside there is parking for one car and a private courtyard seating area where you can enjoy an early morning cup of coffee or a glass of something chilled in the evening, or unwind in your own hot tub - what more could you possibly want? The hamlet of Llangian is nestled at the foot of a steep hill below Mynytho, about a mile from the beach at Porth Neigwl (Hell's Mouth). The popular tourist resort of Abersoch is less than two miles away, yet Llangian retains its peaceful atmosphere.
With Abersoch being so close, you are ideally situated to enjoy the Llyn Peninsula's miles of scenic coastline, excellent cycling and walks from the door. There is sea and coarse fishing with boat trips to Bardsey Island and day trips into Snowdonia National Park. Just six miles away is the market town of Pwllheli, which offers more shops, pubs, restaurants, a marina and two beaches. Also within easy reach is the town of Criccieth with its castle and beach and beyond that the famous Portmeirion village and gardens which are well worth a visit, along with the numerous delights of the Snowdonia National Park which can all be easily reached.
- One double bedroom.
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Open-plan living room with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed and woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating and woodburning stove in the sitting room.
- Electric combi/microwave oven, gas 2 ring hob, fridge, Smart TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books and games.
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach and hot tub towels.
- Private courtyard with furniture and hot tub.
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome, downstairs only (please bring own dog beds, blankets and towels).
- Shops, restaurants and beach 2 miles, pub 20 mins walk.
- Off-road parking for one car.
Prices & Availability