A wonderful detached four bedroomed house, spacious and well-proportioned property, perfect for friends or for a large family or two families sharing. Located on the edge of the little rural village of Llanengan on the Llyn Peninsula, about a mile from the beach and one mile from Abersoch, famous for its wonderful beaches and watersports facilities.
9/10 guests - 4 bedrooms - 8 beds - 3 bathrooms
Orchard Lodge is next door & booked together, theses could sleep 16
The house is well-presented throughout and decorated with neutral tones and soft shades of greys, offering comfortable accommodation, while boasting some fantastic attributes that will really help to make your holiday experience a memorable one.
With ledge and brace doors and oak flooring throughout, with the exception of the bathrooms and bedrooms, this wonderful house is the perfect place to entertain, enjoy social gatherings and get together or sophisticated soirée.
The fabulous sitting room is light and bright with dual aspect windows, comfy sofas, and chairs and boasts a lovely fireplace with open fire.
There is a bar in the snug area which leads through to a fabulous kitchen with granite work surfaces and an island extending to a superb dining room with a high vaulted ceiling and exposed purlins.
A ground floor bedroom and bathroom makes it an ideal cottage of choice for members of your party who may be a little less mobile.
Upstairs, there are three further bedrooms, all individually styled.
The master bedroom benefits from high ceilings, a king-size bed, and an en-suite shower room, and another has two pull out occasional guest beds for flexible sleeping arrangements, and a further family shower room servicing the other two bedrooms.
The house nestles amongst well-established trees and enclosed gardens with a decked patio area with seating.
The garden is perfect for younger members of the family to play and for the adults, there is a wonderful hot tub, where you can relax and unwind re-live memories of the day's events.
Abersoch is a lovely village with colourful harbour and array of shops, eating establishments, pubs and tea rooms, a mecca for watersports, and its sandy beaches and safe bathing waters make it ideal for families.
The timeless villages, secluded bays, and spectacular coastal walks of the Llyn Peninsula are also on the doorstep and waiting to be discovered.
Further afield, the castles at Criccieth, Harlech, and Caernarfon are all worth a visit and the magical village and gardens of Portmeirion, the lovely harbour town of Porthmadog, along with the numerous delights of the Snowdonia National Park can all be easily reached.
There really is something for everyone, at any time of the year and this lovely house provides the perfect base from which to enjoy all these wonderful delights the area has to offer.
- Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower room, 1 x double, 1 x family room with 1 twin and 2 pull-out stacker beds, 1 x ground floor twin
- Shower room with shower, basin, and WC
- Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Covered patio with hot tub
- Utility, Kitchen, Dining room (seats 14), Sitting room (seats 7) with open fire, and Snug (seats 2).
- LPG central heating with open fire
- Gas cooking range with double oven and hob, 2 x microwaves, fridge/freezer, additional fridge in the bar, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games, and DVDs
- Fuel, power, and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach and hot tub towels
- Travel cot, highchair, and stairgate on request
- Off-road parking for 3 cars and parking for boat trailers
- Private enclosed side and a rear lawned garden with decking, furniture, and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome, downstairs only (please bring own dog beds, blankets, and towels)